We believe that church membership is an important step in one's spiritual development. It's our way of acknowledging the faith commitment we share with God and one another. Whenever someone joins Emmanuel, the church family affirms this commitment by making the covenant to:
To help carry burdens and celebrate joys;
To share with one another the gifts of God in our lives;
To pray for one another;
To walk beside each other in faith;
To be Church to one another.
There are a number of ways to join Emmanuel Baptist Church. Those who are interested in becoming a member are encouraged to talk with the pastor or one of the other ministers on staff.
Recent blog posts
- Directions to Emmanuel
- An Advent Response to Newtown, Connecticut
- Emmanuel Baptist Day School
- Ash Wednesday
- Pizza & Pysanky Eggs
- "Renewal through respite" By: Gail Smith
- "What's your worth?" By: Karen Hamilton
- "Finding your place to serve" By: Frances Blair
- "Deacons: Our Servant Leaders"
- Valentine Banquet & Dessert Auction